Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sketch Project: Batman Jumps The Joker, Part 1

I've decided upon my next sketch project, and it's one I'm really excited about.  While searching the internet for crazy cool nerd stuff, I stumbled on this image...
It's a rather epic piece with that dark, twisted appeal that I love so much.  I was recently asked by a fellow blogger that I should update my followers with the progress of a sketch, simply to show the different stages a sketch of mine goes through until it's finished.  I kind of like this idea and thought I could give it a shot.  But instead of taking a picture, posting it, and then waiting to post another, I will simply put all photos of each sketch stage in one posting.  That way, you can see the progression of this sketch project all in one shot.

Anyways, that's all.  See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment