Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pixar's Cars 2 - Official Movie Trailer

First off, let me start off by saying I'm SUPER excited for this.  Pixar has always delivered great movies, and to push forward with an incredible story that was "Cars" is fantastic!

But secondly, I know for a fact that many fans are going to tilt their heads in a cynical way because it is a sequel to Cars.  I remember mentioning it to a group of friends, and their response was, "What?  a sequel to Cars?  I have trouble believing that's going to do well."  And it may be true!  Cars 2 may flop on its face.  But remember this, many people thought Toy Story 2 wasn't going to be as good, and similar reactions went toward Toy Story 3...and look how successful that franchise has become.  I say, don't knock it til you've seen it.  Pixar has never let us down before, I don't see why we should think an differently of them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment