Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Hate The Previews

OK, so honestly, I hate the previes DC comics has been having lately.  Currently we are getting a lot of Captain Atom and Starro.  I'm not doubting the potential of these stories, but good grief, are these neccesary?

First off, it causes the prices to go up a buck, which means more budgeting on my part since I also have bills to pay.

Secondly, I really don't like having to read a 5 paged preview and then wait another month for more of the story.  I can handle 22 pages, but there isn't enough pages of the previews to make them interesting to me.

I wonder if DC decided to start doing this because of great demand from customers, or if they aren't breaking even with subscriptions and had to compensate somehow. 

Just a rant, comments and disagreements are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment