Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spider-Man 4

Now don't be fooled, the posters you are about to see are completely fake and fan-made.  However, talk of the 4th Spider-Man film is all a buzz right now.  IMDB.com has listed only the cast members signed on for the 4th installment, Tobey McGuire will return as Spider-Man, Kirstin Dunst is on board as Mary Jane, and it is rumored that J.K. Simmons will return as J. Jonah Jameson.  Of course I can't see them getting anyone to play the heard-ass news manager, can you?

From what I've read around the net, it looks as if fans are pushing for two characters.  the first being Carnage, who bears a striking resemblance to Venom.  I was never truly a fan of venom, but my knowledge of venom is purely based on the saturday morning cartoon and not the comic.  And the other one would be Black Cat, of whom I have no knowledge of except from what Ive seen on the cartoon show.

however, Right now the film is rumored to come to theaters in the summer of 2011.  but from what I've heard about re-writes and script changes, it's possible the film could be delayed.  who knows?!?!




1 comment: