Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Delay In Reviews


So I will be having delays in my reviews since I now have subscriptions to almost every title I get.  It's kind of a downer because, while everyone else is talking about the latest issues, I'm stuck with waiting two weeks until I can read my stuff and review it!  But it's ok because there will always be other stuff out there about comics and super heros!  So fear not, I will keep things updated.

In the meantime, I've decided to put out a request for writers!  I would like to have another comic book reviewer, one or two movie reviewers, and maybe one or two news writers.  All aplicants must be willing to write either about movie and/or comics and comic related material.  It would be nice to get a Marvel Comics fan in on the action to write about Marvel related stuff.  If you are interested, contact me at jamesqtrapp@hotmail.com or just leave a comment and I'll get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment