Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jimmy's Pull List For 9/30/09

Much to my dismay, I am sadly going to have to wait for two whole weeks to receive any of the titles coming out this week. This makes me sad, but yet, I am very happy I'm saving money on the comics I get. woo hoo!

Green Lantern #46
Justice League of America 80 paged giant
Justice Society #31
Superman #692
Wonder Woman #36


I'm Most Excited For: Wonder Woman #36
Like I've been saying for a while, Gail Simone is comics best writer.  She invests herself in the stories she writes and makes them emotional and thoughtful.  Plus, when she writes, she fills up the comics with so much dialog.  Now a days, your lucky if you don't have 10 pages of nothing but picture frame after picture frame.  Simone delivers Wonder Woman stories like no one else.  It tops Geoff Johns, Brad Meltzer and Brian Azzarello.

I'm not sure what I'll do if and when Simone decides to leave this book.  Please Simone, never leave!  and keep Lopresti with you as well!  Please oh please oh please oh please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment