Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jimmy's Pull List for 9/9/09

Green Lantern Corps #40 - GL Corps keeps bouncing around at being very good and very bad.  I'm hoping Blackest Night gets a move on in the plot.  Sadly though, I have to wait for this issue to come to me in the mail before I can review it, which will be about two weeks.

Secret Six #13 - I've heard enough good thing about this title that I decided to start picking this one up.  It has Gail Simone as the writer so it has to be good right?

Superman: World of New Krypton # 7 (of 12) - I'm absolutly loving this title.  I just wish they would have made this apart of the regular Superman title and not separate.

Title I'm most excited about
Secret Six.  It's a new title for me so I'm in that "really excited" phase about reading it.  I'm really not worried about it either, Gail Simone is such a good writer and knows how to hold herself.  Simone is arguable one of the best writers for comics right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment