Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jimmy's Pull List for 10/14/2009

So this week is a heavy week for me seeing as how everything book i'll be getting for this week WONT be ariving by mail two weeks later. So I have plenty of reading material coming up for the next few days! Here is my pull list for this week...

Action Comics #882
Batman #691
Blackest Night: Batman #3 (of 3)
Green Lantern Corps #41
Secret Six #14

Title I'm Most excited for: Secret Six #14
I started reading this title last month and I couldn't wait for the next. I actually decided to get all the back issues for this title starting with #1. Gail Simone, you are my hero!

Stuff I'm Pondering
* Action Comics is pretty good right now, but I'm hoping something new starts to happen, to help make the connection with New Krypton.  I know everything happening in the world of the Superman family right now is all connected, I'm just not sure how.  Some realizations need to be madereal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment