Friday, October 2, 2009

Marvel and DC T-shirts


So at school yesterday, I saw one of our kids come in with a brand new t-shirt on, he had just gotten it for his birthday.  He was very excited about it too, it had all of his favorite comic book super heroes pasted on the front.  I thought to myself "oh cool! I should go check it out and tell him how awesome he is.

Sadly, I was mistaken on how awesome his shirt was.  Much to my dismay, I find his shirt contained heroes all from the Marvel universe.  I wanted to burn that shirt at the stake and watch the flames go up and dance around the fire like wild savages, screaming a tribal song of sacrifice to the gods. 

He told me "I don't own a DC shirt though Mr. T! (they call me Mr. T.)  What do you want me to do?"  And I just shook my head jokingly at him, as if I were saying "I'm disappointed in you."

I now tell all my kids, if you want my approval, wear DC!  That's all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. It's still quite a funky, retro T-shirt though (this from the man currently wearing a Superman dressing gown)

    ReplyDelete