Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jimmy's Pull List For 10/7/09

I only have two books coming out for me this week. I’ve decided to lay off “A Cry for Justice” and possibly get it when it comes out in the trade paperback. It’s been an alright run, but I don’t think it’s worth getting month by month. But the two I have coming out this week are...

Superman: World of New Krypton #8 (of 12)
Batman and Robin #5

 

Most anticipated title: Superman World of New Krypton #8
This mini has been outstanding. I know some are apprehensive about it, but I honestly have been loving it since issue #1. My only worry is that the ending could be a huge disappointment. I certainly hope that by issue #12, we have a genuine twist, where Superman saves the day as always, but he also looses at the same time. This series has got to be a tragic one, or else it could fail miserably. I don’t think it will touch being a better miniseries than Blackest Night, but it has the potential of being 2nd best.

No comments:

Post a Comment