Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gail Simone Leaves Wonder Woman

It is truly a sad day in comics.  Gail Simone, for reasons only known to her, has announced she will be leaving one of DC's best titles.  Gail's work on Wonder Woman has been a wonderful experience for me.  In my opinion she is comic's best writer and truly an inspirational vessel that will continue to boost DC's reputation beyond compare.  I have not read a single story by Gail that I have not enjoyed and cherished.  And as I'm glad she will be continuing her work on Secret Six and the upcoming Birds of Prey title, Wonder Woman wont be the same without her.  But I will trust her when she stated that she "couldn't be happier" with her replacement.

I was unable to find out what issue exactly will be her final one, but she did state that she will be helping out with Wonder Woman #600.  Gail, you will be missed.  You're my favorite comic book writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment